Coconut Milk For Babies: It’s Proven To Be Great For Kids

It’s a universal fact that mama’s breast milk serves as the best nutritious sustenance for a child. However, you cannot force that one on babies who suffer from various allergic reactions due to its milky properties.

Heck, if your baby is lactose intolerant, what are you going to do? I know what and it’s pretty sad that I knew it too late: coconut milk for babies. When my first little tyke came upon this world, he couldn’t muster up drinking my milk and would vomit from time to time.

For a lactose intolerant baby (and who got it from his mom!), the whole family tried looking for ways on how to feed my son, with us all ending at giving my kid some baby puree food. And he was only a month old! It was scary because he might choke on his food. But he seemed to like it and even got around with eating it. In no more than a year, he was eating solids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Poop While Pregnant: The Crazy Reasons Why Not To Panic

3 Home Management Tips To Organize Your Life As A Busy Mom

7 Tips If Sibling Hates The New Baby – Can I Make Them Bond?